Thursday 3 January 2013

Expecting Miracles

So day one went really well - I just sneaked two mints but on the scheme of things that's brilliant for me and yes I do realise I am only cheating myself.

I have titled this page expecting miracles because I have today weighed myself (probably about 15 times in total) and the scales have not moved - I have to remind myself however that it is only day two and my weight had probably not included the packet of buiscuits, haribos, quiche, bread and chips I consumed on my final day of binge eating.

That said, I have measured myself today with my Rosemary Conley magic tape and I have lost nearly 4 inches....So maybe miracles do happen afterall.

Excercise

In the last two days I have walked an additional 110 minutes < this is in addition to my normal steps for everyday life.

So far I'm staying true to my resolution I just wish I could bottle up the motivation I have for any moment of weakness I may face.

No comments:

Post a Comment